Saturday 11 May 2013

Funny Love Poems


Girl friend: who do you love
more, your mother or me?
Boy: I love you. I respect my
mother.

Girl: So you don't love your
mother?
Boy: I respect her with love.

Girl: So you don't respect me?
Boy: I love you with respect.  

--->The answer is very funny--->
Sometimes you make for her sad when you do not know how to make her happy. Why did you not think to read & do a love poem is fun. Here I selected one of the poems to help you refer


Funny love poems

#1:
Love and life

If love asks a question, do not deceive
For the truth is the answer, I only believe

If my heart should open, love do not fear
Or if my eyes in happiness shed a tear

Let the wind in my soul blow you away
And the sun in my heart brighten your day

If love and life I was asked to compare
Both of these with you I wish to share

#2
you kiss me

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

#3

Really true

If I say I love you,
Would you say you love me too?
IF I say I miss you,
Would you say you miss me too?

If we ever got together,
Would it be forever?
I know that you say you love me,
But is it really true?

I just want to tell you,
That I love you too

#4

If...

If I Found You Alone, Will You propose You.
If if Found Life 7 times,Will be with you.
if i reached 4 your hand, will you hold it .
if i hold out my arms ,will you hug me.
if i go for your lips,will you kiss me.
if i capture your heart,will you love me



#5

Diamond & Love


You are my knight in shining armour,

My diamond in the rough,

You are always there for me,

Whenever things get tough,

You put your arms around me,

And kiss my fear away,

I know I’ll always love you,

Just as I do today.


#6
Miss & Hate 

Miss me
or
Hate me
both r in my favor,
If u miss me
I’ll always be in ur heart,
If u hate me
I’ll always be in ur mind.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BACK TOP