Monday 13 May 2013

Love poems for him


Help you to find a poetry about love for him.

#1

THE FIRE THAT BURNED (Kenneth N Cook)


The fire that burned in her blue eyes
shamed the stars, hid the moon
and outshone the sun, with a
crystal azure glow and shimmer
that ignited the sky with an explosion
of breathtaking, cyanic beauty.

The fire that burned in her blue eyes
charmed and dazzled the world,
with Earthshattering, hypnotic magic,
and eye-popping, breath-taking wonder
that stopped hearts, captured minds
and created uncountable gasps of awe.

The fire that burned in her blue eyes
gripped my soul, razed my brain
and sent my head on a fiery ride
of unimaginably intense, red-hot fury
that leveled and flattened me like a hot iron;
searing, scorching, and rendering me
down into a pile of grey, smoldering ashes.

#2

Tell my love


#3

God thanks in everything

#4


The dark


#5

Let me touch your hand




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BACK TOP